State Govt Job recruitment 2015 - 2016, West Bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC) Published Recruitment Notice for 165 Vacancies.
Job Organisation : WBPSC ( West Bengal Public Service Commission)
Hello Friends... It's a super cool chance to you all. Its Great chance to get a State Govt JOB in West Bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC). WBPSC has issued or Published a recruitment notification 2015 on offical website, Offical Link Given bellow. This Notice is for the Audit and Account Services job Vacancies.
Candidates or students who have completed Graduation and CA will able to apply for job vacancies from West Bengal Public Service Commission. Eligible persons or candidates can apply Online for theAudit and Account Services job Vacancies on or before 07-oct-2015. notice a lot of info concerning the job vacancy like choice method, Qualification, Application fee, way to apply, Skills etc is found below.
Job Vacancy Name : Audit and Account Services
Total No of Vacancy : 165 Posts
Job Location : West Bengal, Kolkata, Durgapur
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who have completed Graduation from an recognised Univercity and Institutions or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India may apply on or before 07-oct-2015.
Skill : Accountancy
Superb chance to grab an respectable jobs in westbengal governments WBPSC department as an accountant till 7th October. All graduates and CA suggested to apply for these jobs, to know more about how to get job please read details carefully.
Salary : Rs.15,600-42,000/- with Gp of Rs.5,400/- monthly
More Other Detail about WBPSC job vacancies for 165 accountant post Vacancies Recruitment:
- Eligible Candidates have to apply within the prescribed format to WBPSC before 7th October of assessment year 2015-16.
- As far the age applicables must not completed 32 years as on 01/01/2015, but in case of sc/st/obc cast you may get some relaxation. sc/sc will be exepted for 5 years and obc for 3 years.
- Monthly salary slab wil be Rs. 15,600- 42000/- per month as per post + will get additional benefits of GP of Rs.5400/-.
- Application fees will be 200/- (+ service tax 1% or Rs 5, which will be more) service tax will be duducted in case of use of debit card, and Rs. 20 for netbankers. No exemption in fees for sc/st/obc reported by wbpsc.
- For the post of Audit and accountants service you have an recognised univercity's degree and member ship of Institute of charterd accountants of india. no detail available about your experiene required for 165 posts.
- After completing all require documents you have to do written exam to make you get the job, after that your selection will be done as per marit list. No other information we have about the full porcess of selection in the class.
How To Apply For:
Application form will available on WBPSC's official website, which will be filled on line, will it care fully. you have to gather your scan photo sighn and other document to fill it queckly in one time attemp.
Apply Online for This State Government Job Vacancy
Details About WBPSC ( West Bengal Public Service Commission)
The provisions of the Government of India Act,1935 regarding Public Service Commission were adopted almost in toto in the Constitution of India. This is the background of the emergence of the Bengal Public Service Commission in April,1937 and its transformation as Public Service Commission, West Bengal under the Constitution of India.
Functions and Duties
- To conduct examinations mainly for appointments to the services and posts of West Bengal Government.The Commission shall be consulted on:- All matters relating to methods of recruitment to civil services and posts;
- The principles to be followed in recommending appointments to civil services and posts, and promotions on the basis of suitability of candidates for such appointments,promotions, etc;
- All disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the State Government in a civilcapacity,including memorials or petitions relating to such matters;
- Any claim by or in respect of a person who is serving or has served under the State Government in a civil capacity, that any costs incurred by him in defending legal proceeding instituted against him in respect of acts done or purported to be done in the execution of his duty should be paid out of the Consolidated Fund of the State;
- Any claim for the award of a pension in respect of injuries sustained by a person while serving under the State Government,in a civil capacity and any question as to the amount of any such award, and it shall be the duty of the Public Service Commission to advise on any matter so referred to it and any other matter which the Governor, may refer .