Government Jobs In Central industrial security force, CISF Recruitment 2015 - 2016 for 156 posts for 10th, 12th pass.
Orgnization Name : CISF ( central industrial security force )
Job Details :
Hello Friends, Are you 10th or 12th pass? is Yes Then it is a Great chance to get a central GOVERNMENT JOB in CISF ( central industrial security force ) . CISF has issued a recruitment Notice 2015 - 2016 for the constables driver and pump operator posts & lot of Vacancies.Increasing number of govt works and department it is requiring of manpower. Currently 156 posts are avail for constables driver n pump operator post. CISF Published recruitment notification on Offical Website Link Given Below.
Candidates or Persons who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduate will apply for This central Govt JOB. Eligible Candidates can apply offline for the constables driver, pump operator posts & lot of Vacancies on or before 03-oct-2015. notice a lot of info concerning the vacancy like ordinance, choice method, Qualification, Application fee, the way to apply etc is found below.
Job Location :
All Indian can Apply for This Posts from All Over India. All of states & cities like mumbai, gujrat, rajasthan, madhyapradesh, north east and south india.
Educational Qualification :
Candidate should be 10th or 12th pass with an genuine board of education with heavy vehicle driving licence. Diploma, ITI, Graduates also can Apply For This job Vacancy. Eligible persons can apply offline for the Vacancies on or before 03-oct-2015.
Physical parameters :
Medical parameters :
Skills : Driving pump operating must, Driving
Name Job Vacancy : Drivers constables and pump operators
Total No of Vacancy : 156 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,.200/-pm + Gp Rs2000/- ( as per post)
More Other Detail about CISF Vacancies Recruitment for 156 post of constables drivers and pump operators :
- Application are invited from eligible Candidates(Indian Nationals) within the prescribed format for the post of drivers constables and pump operators in CISF.
- Total number of post in CISF of driver cosntable is 156, Out of these 42,23,11 reserved for OBC, SC, ST respectively. that means general has 80 berth to apply with all indian to compete.
- Pay scale aur salary will be between Rs. 5200-20200 +2000GP which will be decided as per posts of candidates.
- Candidates should be passed 10th and 12th from any recognised board, but they all need to have heavy vehicle driving licence from RTO.
- Age limit will be not worried as it for young guns, you have to be within 21-27 years as per your official dob proof.
- Application fees will be Rs. 50 for general quata which will be paid through postal order in favour of cisf zone, and as usual obc/sc/st will be free from that charges.
- Process of selection will be simple as you have to first examine your self medically fit than writthen exam to know your mental fitness and than face to face interview to check you confidence level to be the part of cisf. but mainly after all process you have to get graded in marite list of all candidates.
Click Here For Offical Notification of CISF Recruitment 2015 - 2016
Brief Details About Central Industrial Security Force:
It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10th March 1969 with a strength of 2800. CISF was subsequently made an armed force of the Union of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June 1983. Its current strength is 165,000. The strength will be raised to 2,00,000 over the next 2-3 years. CISF is the largest industrial security force in the world.
The CISF provides security cover to 300 industrial units and other establishments located all over India. Industrial sectors like atomic power plants, space installations, mints, oil fields and refineries, major ports, heavy engineering, steel plants, barrages, fertilliser units, airports and hydroelectric/thermal power plants owned and controlled by Central PSUs, and currency note presses producing Indian currency are protected by CISF. It thereby covers installations all over India straddling a variety of terrain and climatic conditions.