Central Government Jobs (Walkin Interview) in Rajyasabha, recruiment Notification 2015 for 23 posts 10th Passed Diploma holder experienced guys required.
Job Organization : Rajyasabha (Government of India)
Job Details :
If you are only 10th passed but working in any news channels from more than 2 years with Diploma in the same field, chill government of India and Rajyasabha issued an notification for the jobs in same field for 23 post with only qualification of 10th pass.
So if you had completed Diploma in makeup camera/studio assistant than you may come(walkin job) for the job between 16th October to 6th November 2015-2016. No special skills require for the job to be grab, get ready to be government employee.
Rajya Sabha has Published or issued a recruitment notification 205-2016 for the recruitment of makeup artist and camera/studio assistants. Eligible persons or candidates can come for walk in interview for the same between 16-oct to 6th November 2015 on 1pm-3pm time.
More Full Details concerning these government vacancies like Exam, method, edu Qualification, Basic Salary, Application fee or form Fees, way to apply & many more is found below.
Job Location : NewDelhi
Education Qualification, Skills, vacancies name, vacancie wise posts and salary slab is as above table :
|Name of post
||No. of posts
||Max salary monthly
|Make up Artist
2 Year work experience in Tv channel/ film or production house/ advertisement industries/ theatre.
6 months experience in hair styling.
in Makeup/hair styling.
||2 Years experience in the same field in any Tvchannel or Production house.
||2 Years experience in the same field in any Tvchannel.
Age limit: Candidates whose age is between 21-58 years will be Eligible for applying these posts.
Selection procedure: Walk in interview will be done for the posts available on the venue of Office of Rajya Sabha Television, 3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001, with six photocopies of the application form duly filled up and signed as given in Annexure – ‘C’. certificates are not required at the time of interview. Original documents of the selected candidates or students will be verified before they are engaged or posting. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
|Vacancie post Name
||Date of walkin interview
||Timing of interview
|| 16th October 2015
|| between 1pm-3pm
|| 29nd October 2015
|| between 1pm-3pm
|| 06th November 2015
|| between 1pm-3pm
How to Apply :
Application form to be downloaded from the official website of Rajyasabha, along with six photocopies of the application form duly filled up and signed as given in Annexure – ‘C’. Testimonials are not required at the time of interview.
More detail about job :
- Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV) has issued Recruiment notification to hold Walk-in-Interviews for suitable candidates to professional positions on basis of contract initially for a period of 2 years.
- Only Indian citizens between 21 to 58 years are eligible to apply this job vacancy, So if you don't indian please dont apply for job.
- Monthly salary for the posts is negotiable and shall be settled as on the basis of applicants’ expertise, experience and professional standing.
- Your experience will be the key factor to make you join the Rajyasabha television as an contract based employee.
- Testimonials are not required at the time of interview or walkin, Original documents of the selected candidates will be verified before they are engaged.
- No TA/DA will paid for the walkin interview. Candidates or students are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully and appear for walkin interview only if they ful fil all essential edu qualifications.
- Interview will be done at Office of Rajya Sabha Television, 3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001
Click Here To apply For This Job or Offical Notification
Other Jobs :
The ‘Council of States’ that is additionally called Rajya Sabha, a language that was proclaimed by the chair within the House on the 23rd August, 1954 has its own distinctive options. The origin of the second Chamber is derived to the Montague-Chelmsford Report of 1918. the govt. of Republic of India Act, 1919 provided for the creation of a ‘Council of State’ as a second chamber of the then law-makers with a restricted franchise that really came into existence in 1921. The Governor-General was the ex-officio President of the then Council of State. the govt. of Asian country Act, 1935, hardly created any changes in its composition.
The Constituent Assembly, that initial met on nine december 1946, additionally acted because the Central law-makers until 1950, once it absolutely was born-again as ‘Provisional Parliament’. throughout this era, the Central law-makers that was called Constituent Assembly (Legislative) and later tentative Parliament was unicameral until the primary elections were command in 1952.